This delicious berry recipe is provided by Fresh From Florida and Florida Specialty Crop Foundation.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Demerara sugar
- 1 teaspoon orange rind (grated)
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- 2 cups reduced-fat vanilla Greek-style yogurt
- 2 cups Wish Farms blueberries (rinsed)
- 2 cups mango (sections)
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- Stir sugar, orange rind, orange juice and yogurt in bowl until blended.
- Spoon into 4 parfait glasses in the following order: blueberries, yogurt mixture, mango slices, blueberries, yogurt mixture, mango slices.
- Sprinkle wheat germ on top and serve chilled.