- 1 cup butter, softened
- Fresh Wish Farms blackberries
- orange food coloring
- black icing
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients. Roll rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into balls, and place onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden. Let stand on cookie sheet two minutes before removing to cool on wire racks. Allow to fully cool before decorating.
- Dye vanilla frosting orange using orange food coloring
- Spread orange frosting on cookie evenly.
- Decorate like a web with black icing using a ziplock bag with one of the corners cut off.
- Top with blackberry.
- Add spider legs with black icing.