The Blackberry Rosé Margarita created with Wish Farms blackberries was made by the talented Nichole Crews, author and photographer behind “Casa De Crews.” Follow Casa De Crews on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for more recipes like this.
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup honey
- coarse salt for the rim
- 1 cup silver tequila
- ½ cup orange liqueur
- ½ cup blackberry syrup (recipe below)
- 1½ cups rosé wine
- lemon or lime wedges, for garnish
- Combine the blackberries, water, and honey in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil while whisking constantly until the honey dissolves. Turn off the heat and let the mixture cool to room temperature, it will slightly thicken. This can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator, up to one week.
- Place the salt on a plate. Rim a glass with a lemon or lime wedge and dip in the salt to coat. Fill the glass with ice.
- In a cocktail shaker, pour the tequila, orange liqueur, blackberry syrup, and rosé wine over ice. Shake vigorously. Pour mixture into the glass. Garnish with citrus, if desired. Cheers!