Pizza is always better homemade. THIS pizza however; is the best. Sweet and Savory all in one. Try it today!
- 1 (14 to 16-inch) unbaked pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 6 ounce Wish Farms blackberries, halved
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 16-inch Pizza stone
- Pizza cutter
- 10 large basil leaves, sliced into strips
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat a 14 to 16-inch pizza stone in an oven at 500 degrees.
- Rub the olive oil over the pizza crust. Smash half of the blackberries and spread out over the crust.
- Top oiled crust with mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Scatter remaining blackberries over the pizza. Place spoonfuls of ricotta randomly over the pizza.
- Bake on the pizza stone for 10 to 15 minutes, until cheese starts to brown. Scatter basil leaves over the pizza during the last few minutes of baking.
- Remove from oven and slice into 8 large slices.