- a handful of fresh Wish Farms Blackberries, plus more for garnish
- 1 spring mint, plus more for garnish
- 6 ounces ginger beer
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 - 1½ tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- Lime for garnish
- Place a copper mug or glass in the freezer until frosty.
- In another glass, muddle the blackberries with the sprig of mint.
- Combine the ginger beer, vodka, and lime juice.
- Fill your frosty mug or glass with ice and strain the liquid into the mug. Garish with more blackberries, mint, and lime.