- 2 slices of sourdough or grainy wheat bread
- 4 slices Swiss or Pepper Jack cheese (choose based on your spice preferences)
- 4 pieces bacon, cooked (we used turkey bacon!)
- 1 jalapeno or green pepper, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Sweet Blackberry Sauce
- 4-6 fresh Wish Farms blackberries, chopped
Butter one side of each slice of bread. Place bread, butter side down, in skillet.
Top one piece of bread with cheese, bacon, and jalapeños/green peppers.
Spread blackberry sauce over the other slice and top with fresh chopped blackberries.
Put sandwich together; grill over medium heat, flipping after 4-5 minutes.
Grill until both sides are golden brown and cheese is melted.