A festive and sweet spread perfect for Valentine’s Day brunch. Created by Chef Emily Ellyn and featured on Good Day Tampa Bay with Charley Belcher.
More from Chef Emily at EmilyEllyn.com
- Wish Farms strawberries
- Wish Farms pineberries
- Strawberry & Pineberry Valentine’s Cream Cheese Spread
- Heart-shaped waffles
- Our Strawberry & Pineberry Jam
- Assorted Valentine’s day treats
- We used: Frosted cookies, chocolate covered pretzels, mini powdered donuts, hot chocolate stir sticks, gummies, macaroons, and mini bundt cakes
- Gather all of your desired ingredients. What we’ve used are simply suggestions, feel free to grab your seasonal favorites.
- Wash and pat dry Wish Farms strawberries and pineberries.
- Whip together our Strawberry & Pineberry Valentine’s Cream Cheese Spread and make some waffles – you can stir up some batter and pop them into a heart-shaped waffle maker like we did, or just grab your favorite frozen waffles and toast them up.
- Follow the recipe for our Strawberry & Pineberry jam if you want a delicious homemade spread. Store-bought can be substituted if time is tight!
- Assemble all ingredients on a tray using small dishes for the spread and jam.
- Add some fun garnishes, like fresh flowers or conversation heart candies.
- Share with your valentines or galentines!