- 3 to 4 cups fresh Wish Farms raspberries or strawberries
- 2 cups of fresh Wish Farms blueberries
- 1 package or tube of refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces whipped topping (we love the coconut flavored one!)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice cookie dough into smaller pieces. Place cookie dough slices on a lightly greased 12 inch pizza pan and press into an even layer. Bake one slice of dough separately and use a cookie cutter to cut a star.
- Bake cookie crust 11-12 minutes until lightly browned. Set aside to cool.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla together until smooth. Add half the whipped topping to the mixture and continue to beat. Fold in the remaining whipped topping.
- Scoop about half of the cream cheese mixture onto the cooled cookie crust and spread it all the way to the edges.
- Use blueberries to outline the pizza and create the blue portion of the flag, and top with the star cookie.
- Use raspberries or strawberries to create red stripes.
- Pipe or dollop the white stripes by using the rest of the cream cheese mixture.
- Keep in fridge until ready to serve.