Join us in making 2023 different by creating resolutions that last! The most common goal people set is healthy eating habits, and boy can we help with that one! Check out these yummy recipes that will keep you on track for the new year.
No one said that healthy eating couldn’t be fun!
- 1/2 cup fresh sliced Wish Farms strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh Wish Farms blueberries
- 1 banana, sliced in half
- 1 tablespoon strawberry or blueberry jam
- 2 tablespoons of granola
- 2 tablespoons vanilla yogurt
This pasta salad is an easy meal to meal prep and is protein packed!
Berry Pasta Salad
- Wish Farms Strawberries, halved
- Wish Farms Blueberries
- Chicken Breast, cooked and cooled
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Raw Spinach
- Cucumbers, diced
- Pasta, cooked and cooled
Blueberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/2 Cup Wish Farms Blueberries
- 1/3 Cup Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
Lastly, who doesn’t love a (healthy) pizza for dinner!
- 1 ready-made pizza dough
- 1 cup of kale, chopped
- 1 cup fresh Wish Farms Blackberries
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon avocado or olive oil
- Roasted butternut squash sauce
Roasted Butternut Squash Sauce:
- 2 Cups of Cubed Butternut Squash
- 1 teaspoon ready-chopped garlic
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
Happy New Year!