Whatever “Back to School” looks like for you there is one thing for certain. Your kids still need to eat and you still need some extra time on your hands. We’ve got you covered with a round up of our top 5 recipes that aren’t only delicious, they are fun, easy and quick! Most of these recipes are easy enough for your little one to make on their own! Now that’s a double win!
Lunch time just got a whole lot yummier! A twist on the classic PB & J but with healthy berries!
- One wide mouth mason jar
- 2 slices of bread (we used honey oat)
- 1/4 cup of chopped, fresh Wish Farms Strawberries
- 1/4 cup of fresh Wish Farms blueberries
- Peanut butter
How adorable are these little sandwiches! Make these for your little monster to munch on during lunch time!
- 1 dinner roll (cut in half)
- 1/4 cup of sliced fresh Wish Farms Strawberries
- 1/4 cup of fresh Wish Farms Blueberries
- peanut butter (amount to your liking)
- 2 toothpicks
- 2 Wish Farms strawberries, leaves trimmed and core hulled
- 2 Wish Farms blueberries (to place inside the strawberries as eyes)
Can you say BEST SNACK EVER!? With only 3-5 minutes to assemble and an hour to freeze, this snack is as easy as it is delicious.
- 2 cups nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Fresh Wish Farms strawberries, sliced
- Fresh Wish Farms blueberries
- Fresh Wish Farms raspberries
- Granola of your choice
This recipe is so fancy looking but so darn easy. Your kids will be calling you “Supermom” with these yummy little treats.
- 1/2 cup fresh Wish Farms Blueberries
- 1 package store bought puff pastry
- confectioners sugar to dust on top
The kids get all the fun recipes. Can the adults get some love too?! This Whipped Blueberry Coffee is a twist on the classic whipped coffee you see all over Pinterest. Add some fresh blueberries and you have a coffee that has your day starting off perfectly. Back to School = back to more caffeine.
Blueberry Milk Base
- 1/2 cup fresh Wish Farms blueberries
- 3 tablespoons sugar or less
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 cups milk of your choice(1/2 cup per glass)
- 4 tablespoons of instant coffee
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons hot water