Nothing says “I love you” more than a delicious Valentine’s Day breakfast! It’s ALMOST too adorable to eat.
- 1 slice of grain bread
- 1 egg
- 3-6 Fresh Wish Farms Strawberries
- half of an avocado
- Slice an avocado in half and mash in a bowl to desired consistency. Leave plain if you have a picky eater on your hands or add chopped onion, green pepper, salt, pepper and cheese. Set aside.
- Using a heart shaped cookie cutter, cut into the slice of bread and set aside the cut-out. Spread avocado mixture the heart.
- Place your slice of bread in a greased pan and pour the scrambled egg into the center. Wait till the bottom is completely cooked before flipping.
- Chop the leaves off each berry then slice the berry in half lengthwise. Trim a tiny triangle off the top and then trim where needed for the perfect berry shape.