- 1 3.4 oz box Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 2 cups Milk (try to use whole milk with the instant pudding as it will set much better)
- 2 Bananas chopped small
- 1 1/2 cups Strawberries sliced
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 box Nilla Wafers
Prepare pudding in a mixing bowl using powdered box mix and 2 cups of milk. Whisk it all together then set aside to let pudding get firm.
Wash strawberries and then cut them into slices.
Mix Cool Whip into pudding to further thicken the mixture
Mix vanilla extract into pudding.
Finely chop bananas and combine into the mixture.
- Using a plastic bag, crumble and crush the Nila Wafers and set aside.
- Pour pudding mixture into desired container, top with Nila Wafer crumbles and strawberry slices.