15 minutes Serves 0 easy
- ½ loaf of French style baguette bread
- 8 oz container of cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 cups of sliced Wish Farms strawberries
- Raspberry jelly
- Mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cut baguette bread into 12-24 slices and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- After oven is preheated place the sheet in the middle rack and allow to bake for about ten minutes until golden brown.
- Take the cream cheese and honey and mix together in a small mixing bowl and spread desired amount on each bread slice.
- Finally add strawberry slices on top of each baguette slice and enjoy.
- Raspberry jelly or other sauce can be drizzled on the top for added effect.