- 1 package of Wish Farms Pink-A-Boo® Pineberries
- 1 block of cream cheese (8oz.)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup of shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon of almond extract (to keep his beard white!)
- 1 resealable plastic bag
- 1 matchstick or toothpick
- optional: use filling to create buttons and a touch of chocolate for the eyes, or baking pearls and sprinkles
- Mix the first 4 ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Chop off the leaves of the pineberries creating a base for them to stand on.
- Chop off the top of the pineberry (this is his hat!)
- With the tip of your knife, create a hole in the larger half of the pineberry to fill in with the mixture later.
- Place some of the mixture into the resealable plastic bag. Press the mixture into the corner of the bag, then cut a small to medium sized hole in that corner.
- Squeeze the mixture from the bag into the pineberry holes.
- Place the top of the pineberry or “hat” onto the strawberry.
- Use the matchstick or toothpick for easy grabbing and discarded mixture as “glue”. Decorate the pineberry Santas to your heart’s desire!