You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen,
you know Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen,
But do you recall
The most famous reindeer of all?
Gear up for Christmas with these adorable Strawberry Rudolphs! The kids love to make them…everyone loves to eat them.
- Fresh Wish Farms strawberries, washed and dried completely
- Dark Chocolate Candy Wafers (12 oz. makes 14 to 16 treats)
- Mini pretzel twists
- Candy Eyeballs
- Red Hots
- Paring Knife
- Microwave-safe bowl
- Candy Dipping Set (spoon used)
- Waxed or parchment paper
- Cookie sheet
- 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags
- Food-safe scissors
- Use knife to remove stem from strawberry. Melt Dark Chocolate Candy Wafers in microwave-safe bowl according to package directions.
- Use a skewer to hold strawberry in place, then dip into melted candy. Twist the berry on the skewer for about 30 seconds, or until the candy is smooth on the berry. Once the berry has slightly dried, place on parchment paper- covered cookie sheet.
- Chill until firm, about 10 to 15 minutes. Place remaining light cocoa candy in disposable decorating bag. Use scissors to cut small point off of bag.
- Use knife to cut mini pretzel twists for antlers. Use melted candy to attach antlers to strawberry.
- Chill until firm, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Use melted candy to attach candy eyeballs and Red Hot nose. Chill until firm, about 3 to 5 minutes.