- 1 package chocolate pudding mix
- 15 fresh Wish Farms strawberries, rinsed and dried thoroughly
- 1, 12-oz bag of orange candy melts
- 10 Oreos, crushed to crumbs
- Follow the directions on the pudding package and allow to cool in the fridge for 2-3 hours
- While the pudding sets, line a cookie sheet with wax paper. Place the candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 30 second intervals, mixing well between each interval, until completely smooth.
- Dip each strawberry in the candy melts as far up to the green part as you can get it. Place the dipped strawberry on the wax paper. Once they're all dipped, use a spoon to drizzle more orange candy for a striped look.
- Transfer the strawberries to the fridge for 5 minutes to allow the chocolate to set completely.
- When the pudding is ready, sprinkle each cup with a layer of Oreo crumbs. Place a dipped strawberry in each, submerging the strawberry about halfway down. Store in the fridge until ready to serve.