5 mins Serves 4 easy
- 2 cups quinoa, prepared and cooled
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, stemmed and washed
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- ¼ cup pecans, chopped
- 4-6 dried figs, halved
- 1 large lemon
- 2 tablespoon fresh basil, finely chopped
- Add the prepared and cooled quinoa to a large bowl.
- Add the blueberries, tomatoes, pepitas, pecans and figs over the quinoa.
- Just before serving, squeeze the lemon over the quinoa salad and lightly toss.
- sprinkle the salad with the basil and enjoy!