5 min Serves 10 easy
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 cups fresh Wish Farms blueberries
- kosher salt to taste
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a non-reactive saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the onion and jalapeño, stirring until wilted, about 3 minutes.
- Add the ketchup, vinegar, sugar, mustard and Tabasco and bring to a simmer.
- Add the blueberries and simmer over low heat, stirring until thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Purée the sauce in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Pass through a strainer and season with salt and pepper. Serve at room temperature.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews