0 Serves 0 easy
- 1 cup fresh Wish Farms blueberries
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1/2 stick cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 5 cups water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Grind the rice in your blender until it is ground smooth.
- Toss with cinnamon stick and lime zest.
- Let rest overnight.
- After resting, place rice mixture into blender with blueberries and blend until smooth.
- Add in 2 cups of water to mixture and soak for 2 hours.
- Strain the liquid through a fine sieve or cheesecloth a few times to remove any residues.
- Add in the rest 3 cups of the water and stir in sugar until dissolved.
- Garnish with a mint sprig.