This is a little cocktail reserved only for special evenings! Enjoying Valentine’s Day with your love was never easier!
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 3 ounces strawberry vodka
- 2 small chunks dry ice
- 2 strawberries cut into hearts, for garnish (optional)
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the pomegranate juice and vodka. Shake
- Place 1 chunk dry ice into the bottom of each glass.
- Pour the martini over the a very small piece of dry ice.
- Garnish with skewered strawberries cut into little hearts.
- Wait a couple minutes for the ice to dissolve.