- Rinse strawberries, blueberries, cilantro and jalapeno pepper.
- Hull the strawberries.
- Using rubber gloves, slice off the stem and discard and slice open the jalapeno pepper lengthwise to remove and discard the seeds.
- Place all ingredients in a blender or NutriBullet with Milling Blade.
- Blend until liquefied.
- With a bowl under the strainer, pour contents into the strainer to separate the mixture. Use a spatula to push the juice through.
- Pour into freezer- friendly bowl or pan, then freeze.
- When ready to serve, let the sorbet stand about five minutes or until it’s soft enough to scoop.
- Garnish with blueberries, strawberries and sprig of cilantro.
- Buen provecho!