Wish Farms Sweet Strawberry Santas
We are so excited to share this recipe with you!
Reasons why you should give it a try:
They are adorable….seriously..who wouldn’t want to make these!?
Fun activity for the whole family! This recipe is kid approved; They’ll love to be creative and decorate their own little Santas.
With so little ingredients and so little time needed to create, these little santas are the perfect holiday recipe for a quick party hors d’oeuvre or just a fun holiday activity with the kids.
Recipe ingredients and directions below or watch our how-to video.
- 1 block of Cream Cheese (8oz.)
- 1 cup Sugar (or Confectioners Sugar)
- 1/2 cup of Shredded Coconut
- 1 tsp of Almond Extract (to keep his beard white!)
- 1 Plastic Resealable Bag & Scissors
- 1 Matchstick or Toothpick
- Stuff to decorate! (We used Baking Pearls for his hat and buttons and Chocolate Sprinkles for his eyes and smile!)
- 1 package of Wish Farms Strawberries
- 1. Mix the first 4 ingredients in a bowl- set aside
- 2. Chop off the leaves of the strawberries creating a base for them to stand on
- 3. Chop off the top of the strawberry-this is for Santa’s hat!
- 4. With the tip of the knife create a hole in the larger half of the strawberry to fill in with the mixture later
- 5. Place some of the mixture into the plastic resealable bag- press into the corner of the bag then cut a small to medium sized hole in that corner
- 6. Squeeze the mixture from the bag into the strawberry holes
- 7. Place the top of the strawberry or “hat” onto the strawberry — angling the topper so the filling pushes forward to create his beard.
- 8. Using the matchstick or toothpick for easy grabbing and leftover filling as “glue” to decorate your Strawberry Santas to your little hearts desire!
Send us your Strawberry Santa picture to [email protected] or post to Facebook or Instagram page @wishfarms to be featured on our page!