Imagine a bowl that not only tantalizes your taste buds but also nourishes your body with the goodness of nature. Our specialty nutrient-rich power bowls and salads are a celebration of superfoods! Our mission is to inspire and empower you to fuel your body with vibrant, nutrient-rich meals that not only taste amazing but also leave you feeling energized and nourished from the inside out. Whether you’re a seasoned foodie or just beginning your journey towards a healthier lifestyle, our collection of wholesome recipes, insightful tips, and creative ideas will guide you in crafting bowls and salads that are as beautiful as they are nourishing. Dive in and indulge.
Blueberry and Pomegranate Power Bowl
Indulge in a burst of vibrant flavors with our Blueberry and Pomegranate Power Bowl. Packed with antioxidant-rich blueberries and nutrient-dense pomegranate seeds, this bowl is a delicious powerhouse of health.
- 1 Pint Wish Farms Blueberries
- Spring mix
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked according to package instructions
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup butternut squash, diced and roasted
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup vinaigrette
- Can be store-bought or made fresh with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, salt and pepper
- Wash your Berries: Wash and gently pat dry the Wish Farms Blueberries
- Prepare Quinoa: Cook quinoa according to package instructions. Once cooked, fluff it with a fork and set aside.
- Roast Butternut Squash: Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Toss the diced butternut squash with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until tender and golden brown.
- Prepare Dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Assemble Power Bowl: In each serving bowl, start with a base of mixed greens. Add a portion of cooked quinoa on top of the greens. Arrange roasted butternut squash, crumbled feta, sunflower seeds, fresh blueberries, pomegranate seeds, and sliced shallots on the quinoa.
- Drizzle with Dressing: Pour the prepared dressing over the power bowl. Adjust the amount according to your taste.
- Toss and Serve: Gently toss the ingredients in each bowl to combine flavors and textures.
Pineberry Radish Romaine Salad
Elevate your salad game with our Pineberry Radish Romaine Salad. Whether as a light lunch or a side dish at dinner, our Pineberry Radish Romaine Salad is sure to tantalize your taste buds and leave you feeling satisfied and refreshed.
- Take 4 of the pineberries and chop them up fine. Cut the remaining 6 pineberries in half and set them aside.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add the finely chopped strawberries, chopped romaine and ¼ cup of the dressing. Use tongs to stir the salad, making sure it has good coverage.
- Add even amounts of the dressed salad to two plates.
- Garnish each salad with halved pineberries and thinly sliced radishes, and season with sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
- Serve salad cold with extra dressing on the side.
Sweet Potato Berry Breakfast Bowl
Start your day on a deliciously wholesome note with our Sweet Potato Berry Breakfast Bowl. Velvety roasted sweet potatoes form the hearty base of this nutritious bowl, offering a comforting blend of sweetness and earthiness.
- 1 medium sized sweet potato
- 1/2 cup of fresh Wish Farms blueberries
- 2 tablespoons vanilla yogurt (omit if vegan)
- 1 tablespoon cookie butter
- 2 tablespoons granola
- 1 tablespoon cocoa roasted almonds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place sweet potato in a microwave safe bowl and pierce with a fork.
- Microwave from 5-8 minutes until very soft
- Cut potato in half, spoon out the insides and mash until it’s the consistency of mashed potatoes.
- Place mixture in a bowl and add all other ingredients on top.
Blueberry and Fig Quinoa Salad with Lemon and Basil
Savor the perfect blend of sweet and savory flavors with our Blueberry and Fig Quinoa Salad with Lemon and Basil. Packed with protein, fiber, and antioxidants, our Blueberry and Fig Quinoa Salad with Lemon and Basil is not only a feast for the senses but also a nourishing addition to any meal.
- 2 cups quinoa, prepared and cooled
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, stemmed and washed
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- ¼ cup pecans, chopped
- 4-6 dried figs, halved
- 1 large lemon
- 2 tablespoon fresh basil, finely chopped
- Add the prepared and cooled quinoa to a large bowl.
- Add the blueberries, tomatoes, pepitas, pecans and figs over the quinoa.
- Just before serving, squeeze the lemon over the quinoa salad and lightly toss.
- sprinkle the salad with the basil and enjoy!
Make sure you try out this amazing berry recipe and tag @wishfarmsberries on social media for a chance to be featured!