How’s My Picking?™
Enter 16-digit number from your Wish Farms
package and tell us what you think!
Not only are raspberries delicious, they’re an exceptional superfood that can be enjoyed guilt-free. Bursting with more Vitamin C than an orange, raspberries also contain the most fiber of any fruit! Additionally, its antioxidants, phytonutrients, potassium and folic acid are scientifically proven to reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease.
As a raspberry grower, Wish Farms takes great care in picking our raspberries so that your family gets the most delicious berry possible. Raspberries grow on a bush plant that has several fruit-producing canes (branches). They are a delicate fruit that is carefully picked by hand and fresh packed in the field.
When selecting raspberries, it is ideal to choose:
- Raspberries stored in a refrigerated display case
- Clean berries in a dry (not leaky) container
- Plump and red raspberries (varieties may vary in color darkness)
- Raspberries free of shrivel, dents or bruising
Raspberries do not ripen after being picked, therefore our raspberry harvesters select only ripe, red berries. Due to their highly perishable nature, it is important to eat or freeze your raspberries within 3 days of purchase.
- Always keep your raspberries refrigerated
- Gently rinse the raspberries under a light stream of cool water just prior to use (be careful, they are delicate!)
- Due to their highly perishable nature, it is recommended that you eat or freeze your raspberries within 3 days
How to Freeze
- Gently rinse under a light stream of cool water
- Pat lightly with a towel to soak up water
- Allow time for the raspberries to air dry
- Evenly spread the berries on a dry cookie sheet
- Place cookie sheet into the freezer for approximately 2 hours or until berries are completely frozen
- Pour frozen berries into a large plastic zipper bag and seal tightly
- Write date on the bag and store in freezer