Position: Full time
Location: Plant City, FL
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Supply Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and communication of inbound fruit as it relates to orders and production. This position is part of the overall success of the bush berry category.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review inbound estimates/Purchase Orders daily/weekly with Grower Relations and Operations
- Data collection and entry
- Work with Sales and Operations to Plan production tasks and schedules according to customer orders.
- Develop, review, and distribute production plan.
- Monitor the execution of production plan and resolve any potential issues in a timely fashion.
- Investigate production problem, analyze root causes, and provide solutions.
- Analyze current orders, and upcoming orders to prioritize, plan, and schedule the production operations.
- Monitor production progress and ensure that final product meets quality standards and customer specifications.
- Analyze supply chain disruptions and accordingly adjust production schedule to fulfill orders.
- Maintain reports for production planning activities and sequences.
- Prepares and presents Bush Berry Materials forecast
- Ensures the material supply activity is properly documented and accounted for.
- Independently performs most assignments with instructions as to the general results expected. Receives guidance on unusual or complex problems and supervisory approval on proposed plans for projects. Has moderate latitude for un-reviewed action or decision.
- Must be Bilingual
- Must have experience in import/export logistics involving Mexico or central American countries
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or a minimum of two years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret and extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Excel, Outlook and Word
- Ability to handle multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities