Handled with Love
A lot of love goes into growing and harvesting Wish Farms strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and raspberries. Each berry is handpicked with love, just for you and your family.
Always remember to:
Store your berries in a dry container
- Always keep your berries refrigerated
- Gently rinse your berries under cool water just prior to use. Berries absorb water and rinsing too long before consuming will accelerate the rate of decomposition
- To enjoy their natural sweet flavor berries are best served at room temperature
When choosing the perfect package, only select berries:
- Stored in a refrigerated display case within the produce department
- In a clean, dry container
- Free of shriveling, dents, bruising or leaking
Berries are highly perishable and should be consumed 3-7 days after purchasing.
- Gently rinse berries with cool water.
- For strawberries, cut the green caps off the top. For blueberries, remove any stems. Blackberries and raspberries can be frozen as is.
- Pat lightly with a towel to soak up the water.
- Allow time for the berries to thoroughly dry.
- Evenly lay berries on a cookie sheet. Separating the berries prior to freezing allows them not to stick together in the process.
- Place cookie sheet into the freezer for approximately 2 hours; or until berries are completely frozen.
- Pour frozen berries into large plastic zipper bag and seal tightly.
- Write the date on the plastic bag and store in the freezer.