10 min Serves 4 easy
- 8 slices fresh bread (1/2 inch thick)
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 pound Wish Farms strawberries (hulled and sliced thin)
- Confectioners’ sugar for dusting
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- Heat a panini press or griddle over medium heat.
- Spread a thin layer of mascarpone on top of each bread slice. Add an even layer of strawberries to 4 bread slices.
- Use the other 4 slices of bread to top the sandwiches.
- Brush sandwiches with butter and grill or press until golden, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer panini to cutting board and dust with confectioners’ sugar.
- Serve warm.