For the Fudge:
- 3 Cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 can of evaporated milk 12 oz.
- 1 ¾ cup fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
For the Crust:
- Shortbread Cookie Crumbs
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
For the Topping:
- Edible Glitter
- Combine the cookie crumbs and melted butter. Press firmly into the bottom of an 9×9 pan that has been buttered.
- Combine milk, sugar and butter in a large saucepan over medium heat; boil. Puree strawberries in a blender. Stir in strawberries and lemon juice. Heat, stirring constantly, to between 234 and 240 degrees F (112 to 116 degrees C)
- Remove from heat and gently spread over the crust.
- Immediately top with edible glitter
- Let cool. Cut into small squares