10 minutes Serves 8 intermediate
- 2 cups fresh Wish Farms blueberries
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- Fresh Wish Farms blueberries
- Cold brew coffee
- The blueberry syrup
- Milk or cream of choice (we used oat milk)
- Whipped cream, optional
- Cinnamon, optional
- Place the blueberries and water in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Place the pan over medium heat and add in the sugar, stirring to combine. Bring to a simmer, stirring frequently, and cook until the sugar is completely dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature and then transfer to an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to two weeks.
- Fill your glasses with ice and pour some the blueberry syrup mixture at the bottom to taste. ( we used about 2 tablespoons) then top with cold brew coffee.
- Top off the glasses with cream/milk of choice and stir to combine.
- Top each glass off with whipped cream, a dash of cinnamon and some more blueberry syrup. Serve immediately.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews