25 min Serves 10 easy
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 1 cup Wish Farms blueberries
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup honey, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In large mixing bowl, combine biscuit mix, blueberries, pecans and milk.
- Mix well and add enough honey to make mixture stiff like cookie dough.
- Place dough by tablespoonful onto a greased baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake until edges begin to brown, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle remaining honey on each cookie.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes and serve immediately.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews