Position: Part time
Location: Plant City, FL
Wish Farms is looking to add a new member to our growing finance team to manage the calculation, analysis, and documentation of all payments to growers.
The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical mind, allowing them to look through large data sets in various ways to see patterns and abnormalities. They will be confident and assertive, allowing them to work across multiple departments and with a variety of outside stakeholders to gather additional information and expectations. The ideal candidate will also have very strong understanding of Microsoft Excel formulas and functions, including XLOOKUP, SUMIFS, INDEX MATCH, and have extensive experience creating and using Pivot tables to look through and analyze large data sets in various ways.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use multiple sources to identify and export large data sets to be used in weekly reporting and calculations.
- Work with grower relations to identify grower, expected crop receiving periods, volumes and pricing.
- Work with sales and grower relations to follow market expectations and adjust budgets as needed based on changing market conditions.
- Utilize market information and knowledge of shared price expectations to make suggestions in changes from normal grower terms to adjust to grower and market expectations.
- Ability to manage team members outside direct control to obtain information and reporting needed to complete the position.
- Use internal sales data to build expectations on pricing payments to better identify problems and anomalies in data.
- Combine multiple data sources using common keys to link data for reporting and payment calculations.
- Strong understanding of formulas and functions with Microsoft Excel.
- Calculate all grower settlements based on given set of rules specific to the individual grower and or commodity.
- Track and maintain all grower marketing agreements and maintain schedule showing each growers specific terms
- Must have a strong self-structure to allow for the necessary organization and time management to meet all deadlines.
- Other ad hoc projects as requested by management
- A strong belief in our core values of quality, integrity, and responsiveness
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Organized and self-structured
- Strong Excel skills
- Must have intermediate data analysis skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and respectfully with other departments to obtain information in a timely manner
- Persistent follow up on any outstanding issues and the ability to escalate as needed
- Able to go out and actively seek missing information
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting preferred