- 1 Cup cold milk
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1 pkg (3.4 oz) instant vanilla pudding
- 1 tsp grated lemon peel (or orange)
- 2 Cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 8 Cups cubed pound cake (or angel food cake)
- 5 Cups sliced fresh strawberries
In a large bowl, beat the milk, sour cream, pudding mix and lemon peel on low speed until thickened. Fold in whipped cream. Place half of the cake cubes in a 3-quart glass bowl. Arrange a third of the berries around sides of bowl and over cake; top with half of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers once. Top with remaining berries. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.