20 minutes Serves 2 servings intermediate
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 pound finely diced Wish Farms strawberries
- 1/2 finely diced shallot
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 fresh lemon, juiced
- a dash of salt and pepper
- Prepare quinoa. Add water and quinoa to a pot and bring to boil. Once boiling, cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove pot from heat. Fluff and chill quinoa.
- Pour pre-made quinoa to a mixing bowl. Add finely diced strawberries, shallots and chopped herbs to quinoa. Gently mix all ingredients to combine. Pour olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper (to taste) to bowl and mix.