- 4 Naan Flat Breads
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 teaspoons unsalted Butter
- 1 Vidalia Onion, sliced into thin strips
- 1 pound Wish Farms Strawberries, sliced
- 1 head of Butter Lettuce or Sweet Frisee Lettuce, chopped fine
- 2 ounces Goat Cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup Walnuts, chopped
- 8 tablespoons Blueberry Vinaigrette
Ingredients for the Blueberry Vinaigrette:
- 1 cup of Wish Farms Blueberries
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Top each flatbread with 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese
3. Place on pizza pans or pizza stone and bake for 10 minutes
4. Remove from the oven and let sit
5. Melt butter in large frying pan over medium heat
6. Add the onions and let them cook until they are deep golden brown and caramelized
7. Season with fresh ground sea salt and pepper
8. Add 1/4 of the onions on top of each flatbread and spread evenly
9. Lay 1/2 the sliced strawberries on top of the onions
10. Place back in the oven for an additional 10 minutes
11. Remove from the oven and plate when slightly cooled
12. Add 1/4 of the lettuce to each flatbread
13. Top with remaining strawberries, crumbled goat cheese and walnuts, evenly divided on each flatbread
14. Drizzle each flatbread salad with 2 tablespoons of Blueberry Vinaigrette
Directions for the Blueberry Vinaigrette:
1. Add all ingredients to a food processor and process on high for approximately 5 minutes or until smooth.
2. Use strainer to remove any of the blueberry bits.
3. Add to a glass jar or mason jar.
4. Store in refrigerator overnight.
5. Shake well before serving.