15 min Serves 10 easy
- 1 ripe banana
- ½ cups Wish Farms Blueberries
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- In a bowl, beat eggs with a fork and set aside.
- Take a ripe banana and squish it inside the peel then empty contents into a bowl.
- Add blueberries and mash together with a potato masher.
- Combine eggs with the banana-blueberry mixture.
- Add cinnamon.
- Heat skillet with olive oil.
- Drop a tablespoon of batter (makes silver dollar-sized pancakes) into heated skillet.
- Flip pancakes over when edges bubble and batter has firmed up.
- The pancakes are already naturally sweet so no syrup is really needed. If you want it, use the real stuff. Garnish with blueberries.