- 2 cups strawberries
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 cups blackberries
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon cardamom
- 2½ cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups brown sugar, packed
- 1½ cups butter
- 1½ teaspoons pumpkin pie seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish or 15-inch cast iron skillet and set aside.
- In a large bowl, gently toss together blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, sugar, lemon juice and zest, cornstarch and cardamom; set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, combine oatmeal topping ingredients – oats, flour, brown sugar, and pumpkin seasoning. Cut in butter until crumbly. Press half of mixture in the bottom of a 9×13 inch pan. Cover with berries. Sprinkle remaining crumble mixture over the berries.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until fruit is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Serve over ice cream or with fresh whipped cream. Delish!