2 hours and 10 Minutes Serves 1 gallon easy
- 1 bottle (750 ml) rosé wine
- 1 cup strawberry flavored vodka
- 2 1/2 cups lemon-lime soda
- 1/4 cup sugar optional
- 1/4 cup of coconut shavings optional
- two handfuls of fresh Wish Farms strawberries hulled and sliced
- one handful of fresh Wish Farms blackberries
In a large pitcher, combine wine, vodka, and 1/2 of the strawberries.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 6.
Just before serving, add lemon-lime soda, the rest of strawberries and blackberries and stir.
- Lightly mix the sugar and coconut shavings on a plate.
- Wet the rims of each glass then dip into the sugar and coconut mixture to create a snowy rim.
Pour Sangria into the glasses and enjoy!