- 1-2 packages fresh Wish Farms blueberries (rinsed and dried)
- puff pastry (1)
- agave nectar
- plain cream cheese (half a small container)
- optional: cinnamon
- Start off by preheating the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the puff pastry on a greased cookie sheet.
- Cut the pastry width and length until you have your desired rectangle sizes.
- Separate on the sheet.
- With a fork, poke “border” holes around the parameter of each square.
- Scoop out half a container of plain cream cheese and microwave for 15 seconds; add desired amount of agave nectar and mix.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto each square of puff pastry.
- Muddle the fresh blueberries into a “preserve-like” mixture then add a spoonful onto each square.
- Add agave and cinnamon to top as desired.
- Cook in the oven for 12-18 minutes.