- 1 refrigerated pie crust, or homemade crust
- 4 cups fresh Wish Farms Blueberries
- 1/3 cup plus 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- Zest of an orange plus a Tablespoon of the juice
- 1 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat and set aside. Allow the pie crust to sit at room temperature while the oven is heating up.
- Place the blueberries in a large bowl and gently toss with the 1/3 cup of sugar. Add the orange zest and juice, flour, and salt and stir until everything is evenly combined.
- Unroll the dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Pile the blueberry mixture in the center of the dough. Fold the edges of the dough inward over some of the fruit to create a crust about 2 inches wide, pleating the dough all the way around.
- Use a pastry brush to brush the dough evenly with the beaten egg. Sprinkle the remaining two tablespoons of sugar directly on the dough and the fruit.
- Bake until the crust is golden brown, about 50-55 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool. When the galette is cool enough to handle, transfer it to a serving plate or platter. Cut it into eight slices and serve with whipped cream, if desired.