- 4 cup blueberry puree, strained
- 4 cup cream
- 12 sheets gelatin, bloomed in ice water
- 2 cup sugar
- 24 egg yolks
- Bring cream up to a simmer and dissolve gelatin in it.
- Add blueberry puree.
- Whisk together egg yolks and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Slowly whisk in the warm liquid.
- Pour into ceramic crocks, drop 5-6 blueberries into each crock mix, and bake in a shallow water bath at 325F until set.
- Approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool thoroughly before serving.
- When ready to eat, dust with sugar and broil or blowtorch to caramelize.